BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can you guess what Dave got for his birthday? I'll give you a clue (elephant balls)!!!

·
Registered
783 Posts
Happy Bday. Have a good time, and don't do anything that me be deemed "resisting w/o violence".

·
Registered
3,727 Posts
Hey Hooger, happy Birthday!

·
Registered
2,862 Posts
Thanks for the well wishes guys.

Elephant Balls That is the table, just need to get some flooring changed out before the install.

Had a pretty good day overall yesterday, capped off with a great meal at the local Tex-Mex place (Amigos) with my beautiful wife and son.

On the down side, we (Gail) got a stark reminder of how what a dealership tells you on the phone, and reality, are sometimes not the same thing. You would think that, "yes we have a silver one, it's prepped and ready to go" means it's at least on his lot, not in a truck on it's way to Tampa. This is the second time Central Florida Powersports has done this to us though so...shame on us.

·
Premium Member
7,565 Posts
Happy Birthday, Dave! Sorry to be a little late with the wishes! Maybe Gail will take you for a ride on her new scoot! :D

·
Registered
2,862 Posts
DavidTaylor said:
Happy Birthday, Dave! Sorry to be a little late with the wishes! Maybe Gail will take you for a ride on her new scoot! :D
It was my birthday, and she gets a new bike. What's wrong with that picture?

·
Registered
783 Posts
hoog62 said:
It's obvious. Her happiness is your gift. That's what I keep telling myself.

·
Premium Member
7,565 Posts
hoog62 said:
Well it's obvious. Her contentment and happiness is the best gift you could receive on your birthday. Objects pail in comparison to the smile on your wife's face when you've brought her joy in so many ways.

That, or you're going to be real pissed if you don't get a Z06 'Vette next year. :histerica

1 - 8 of 8 Posts