BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
2011 R1200RT
8,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gone but not forgotten... I wish you the best riding and the greatest of times with friends, just as you did when you were with us.
You are missed my friend!

·
Registered
3,402 Posts
zippy_gg said:
Gone but not forgotten... I wish you the best riding and the greatest of times with friends, just as you did when you were with us.
You are missed my friend!
Missed very much indeed.

·
Registered
2,193 Posts
Sheesh, I was just talking with a friend about him this morning, having no idea it was his birthday. Miss ya Jeff.

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
He was one of those people that you meet once and never forget. He is in a better place now. RIP.

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Wolfgang said:
He was one of those people that you meet once and never forget. He is in a better place now. RIP.
Amen

·
Registered
6,285 Posts
Jeff was the first person to greet me at CCR 2005, and the first one to ask if I needed any help getting set up in the Vendor's area.

We had a lot of laughs since then until his demise - he truly had a heart of gold.

I know for a fact he's riding a fully farkled K1600 GT somewhere - right now. ..and St. Pete is picking up the tab for gas! :yeah:

Happy Birthday mi amigo! :wave

·
Registered
375 Posts
Happy Birthday Jeff from a friend in Wyoming. :)

Hi all....... Denny Kintner

·
Registered
2,345 Posts
I thought I'd post to this thread in remembrance of what would have been Jeff's 49th birthday. Gone but not forgotten.

·
Registered
2,193 Posts
And he's not doing the Atkins diet this year :D Miss ya El Jeffe

·
Registered
2,571 Posts
I first met El Jeffe at CCR in 2008. As others have said, he was one of the first to greet me, and made me feel welcome.

Great guy, but a bad, bad influence (booze brothers in full swing at the time)! :D :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
2,062 Posts
Remembering El Jeffe! one of the good guys....

Miss you friend....

·
Premium Member
2011 R1200RT
8,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Remembering the good times at the Duke of Edinburgh on the evening prior to the Fort Bragg ride... :toast: Here's to you El Jeffe!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts