BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,525 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I know there are those who will think this isn't funny... I'm sorry for you...I'm going to call it tragically humorous..
Obviously this person should have been better supervised...
But, Darwinism is at work....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ejcrc10lt5Y

Watch to the end.. Cover your keyboard...You won't believe it..

John

·
THE Democracy Doctor
5,694 Posts
:histerica Just rolled out of my chair--and it has arm rests! :rotf:

·
Premium Member
2,024 Posts
Patience is a virtue, and just might save your life. ;)
Was that guy actually that stupid or was that staged so the elevator was stoped one floor below to minimize risk?

·
Registered
3,525 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I've gotta think it's rigged.. I don't think one of those little chairs has enough oomph to derail an elevator door... But admittedly I'm not an elevator guy....

If it was that easy to dislodge one of those doors, Kids would be doing it all the time and elevators across the country would be getting stuck...

Any elevator guys here care to share your thoughts ?

John

·
Premium Member
7,795 Posts
BennyBob said:
Patience is a virtue, and just might save your life. ;)
Was that guy actually that stupid or was that staged so the elevator was stoped one floor below to minimize risk?
Or, maybe it was like the Road Runner cartoon where he thought he was bumping into another cart rider?

·
Registered
3,525 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Kind of like a cat looking in a mirror.... Or maybe a BillyGoat...

John

·
Registered
3,525 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ah, Elevator Rage....

I'm not sayin' I'd do that..........................But I understand....

John

·
Registered
3,330 Posts
I wonder if he drives a car in traffic?

·
THE Democracy Doctor
5,694 Posts

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
And some where in the world, there is a village, tragically missing it's idiot............. :wtf:

·
Registered
233 Posts
"Wheelchair man falls down elevator shaft after rage at missing lift".
"Wheelchair man " makes him sound like a superhero.

"This is the horrifying moment when a wheelchair user plunged to his death down a lift shaft".
Guess not

·
THE Democracy Doctor
5,694 Posts
ChiefMn said:
"Wheelchair man falls down elevator shaft after rage at missing lift".
"Wheelchair man " makes him sound like a superhero.

"This is the horrifying moment when a wheelchair user plunged to his death down a lift shaft".
Guess not
As Dave already quoted some rocket-fuel-genius: "Stupid is as stupid does....." :D

·
Registered
577 Posts
JPSpen said:
I've gotta think it's rigged.. I don't think one of those little chairs has enough oomph to derail an elevator door... But admittedly I'm not an elevator guy....

If it was that easy to dislodge one of those doors, Kids would be doing it all the time and elevators across the country would be getting stuck...

Any elevator guys here care to share your thoughts ?

John
Not an elevator person, however have seen several elevator doors (by three different vendors) knocked out of the track , when the closing door got in the way of a fast moving portable X-ray machine trying to get on/off the car before door closes. This with a pressure sensitive bar kill switch on the front. No telling how much damage could be done with no kill switch.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts