BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was riding my bike the other night and for some reason I thought the writing on all of my handlebar controls use to be lighted. I haven’t ridding the bike at night for a long time so I may be wrong. I checked the fuses and all seemed ok.

I was riding with my goldwing friend and notice that his was lighted.

Thanks

·
Just ridin'
5,297 Posts
CARNEYM said:
I was riding my bike the other night and for some reason I thought the writing on all of my handlebar controls use to be lighted. I haven’t ridding the bike at night for a long time so I may be wrong. I checked the fuses and all seemed ok.

Thanks
Nope, the LT was never lighted.

·
Registered
13,451 Posts
CARNEYM said:

Thanks
The nice is that you'll get used to the controls and will intuitively know where they are without lights.

We don't need no steeenkeeeeen lights.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
408 Posts
unleashd said:
Rivco makes a cool product for the goldwings that lights up at night

Linky

Take my word for it....They don't look like the magnifed photo and only last a short time at night....Been there done that.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts