BMW Luxury Touring Community banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been looking at Barkbuster S7 hand guards for my 2011 RT for protection from the cold. They look good (on the internet) and should have clearance when on full lock but I think they would block most of visibility of the rear vision mirror. Has anyone tried hand guards and can give me some feedback whether this is the case?

·
Registered
60 Posts
JenkinsRT said:
I have been looking at Barkbuster S7 hand guards for my 2011 RT for protection from the cold. They look good (on the internet) and should have clearance when on full lock but I think they would block most of visibility of the rear vision mirror. Has anyone tried hand guards and can give me some feedback whether this is the case?
Try the clear winglets from wunderlich. I have them on the RT and I can ride in all but the worst weather in my mesh summer gloves. Actually rode for 220 miles in the worst rain storm I have seen in years (all motorway though) and my gloves weren't even wet!

No problem with mirrors either.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.