BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

H D D C 9-30-09

2K views 31 replies 9 participants last post by  LodiHal 
#1 ·
It's time again! Anyone hungry?

At dinner last week we talked about going to Incahoots, sound good? :D

#5 ·
I'm hitting Hot Italian this week with the Duc guys. We could mix the Ducs with the Beemers if there is an interest in cross breeding...

#14 ·
#20 ·
NUTZ!!

The food and visit was great but my departure sucked big time. I know I should feel good that the damage was limited to a few scratches on the bike and wounded pride on my part but it doesn't feel as such just yet.

Many thanks to those who helped me pick up the beast, reset the mirror and soothe my jangled nerves.

There's always next week......

#22 · (Edited)
TheSnake said:
NUTZ!!

The food and visit was great but my departure sucked big time. I know I should feel good that the damage was limited to a few scratches on the bike and wounded pride on my part but it doesn't feel as such just yet.

Many thanks to those who helped me pick up the beast, reset the mirror and soothe my jangled nerves.

There's always next week......
Jim,

Don't feel bad. After your little incident I asked out loud to all the spectators (there are always spectators or it wouldn't happen) for anyone who has never done that to raise their hand and only one guy raised his hand.

#23 ·
Let's see, which sounds best.

1. A low flying UFO knocked me down.
2. A homeless person got in my way.
3. I stupidly misjudged the amount of camber on the street and lost my momentum.

Actually I feel very lucky considering I got it turned 90 degrees before it got away and I did not end up tangled up with Doug's bike and the one parked to the left of Doug. Three damaged scoots would be a real bummer.

I'm taking parts to my painter this morning. :=)

#24 ·
TheSnake said:
Let's see, which sounds best.

1. A low flying UFO knocked me down.
2. A homeless person got in my way.
3. I stupidly misjudged the amount of camber on the street and lost my momentum.

Actually I feel very lucky considering I got it turned 90 degrees before it got away and I did not end up tangled up with Doug's bike and the one parked to the left of Doug. Three damaged scoots would be a real bummer.

I'm taking parts to my painter this morning. :=)
Take ALL the tins and have him do it in Matte Black...

#25 ·
Ted Shred said:
Take ALL the tins and have him do it in Matte Black...
Good Idea !!
Then it will be way eaiser to touch up. Ha! Ha!

#26 · (Edited)
LodiHal said:
Please do! I already know that I won't make next week's dinner... :D
Speaking of Ludy's....just got this email.

Wanna See LUDY'S on
Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives?
If you want to see Ludy’s on Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives, send an email to DDDinfo@mac.com requesting that Ludy’s be featured on the show, and tell them why we deserve it! Whatever you love about Ludy’s, put it in the email. As if seeing Ludy’s on TV weren’t enough, we’re offering you $5 OFF YOUR MEAL if you bring in a copy of the email you send to the network! Just print out the email after you send it, bring it in with the coupon found elsewhere in this newsletter, and you’ll get the discount. We look forward to seeing what you come up with!

Remember, $5.00 OFF your meal with a copy of your email to DDDinfo@mac.com.
Offer Expires 10/31/2009. Not Valid With Any Other Offer.

Ludy's BBQ and Catering
667 Main St.
Woodland, CA 95695
P: 530.666.4400

http://ludysbbqandcatering.fbmta.co....aspx?Member=97609154f09a42fb9e1c9600624fe1fa

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.