BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know it might not be the most vital feature but does anyone have thoughts on the ground lighting feature? Does this come on the GT models if you have the Luxury Package which include central locking and the alarm system or is it purely an extra option?

·
Registered
719 Posts
Danno said:
I know it might not be the most vital feature but does anyone have thoughts on the ground lighting feature? Does this come on the GT models if you have the Luxury Package which include central locking and the alarm system or is it purely an extra option?
i think its an option no mater what package you have

·
Registered
24 Posts
Danno said:
It's on the luxury package..and really lights up the shoulders at night..I like it.

·
Old Slow Guy in A Fast Car
8,602 Posts
jetsnboats said:
It's on the luxury package..and really lights up the shoulders at night..I like it.
I have every option on my K1600GTL that comes in any package offered by BMW. Ground Lighting is NOT ON ANY Package. It is sold as an accessory only.
It was offered on the K1200LT in the Luxury package.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts