BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A new supermarket opened in our area. It has an automatic water mister to keep the produce fresh. Just before it goes on, you hear the distant sound of thunder and the smell of fresh rain.

When you pass the milk cases, you hear cows lowing and you experience the scent of fresh-cut hay.

In the meat department there is the aroma of charcoal-grilled steaks and brats.

In the liquor department, the fresh, clean, crisp smell of tapped Miller Lite.

When you approach the egg case, you hear hens cluck and cackle, and the air is filled with the pleasing aroma of bacon and eggs frying.

The bread department features the tantalizing smell of fresh-baked bread and cookies.

I don't buy toilet paper there anymore.

·
THE Democracy Doctor
5,694 Posts
gunny said:
That new Food Lion on 150?
Naahhhhh, it's your local China-Mart grocery store. All the "aromas" are fake as a 3 dollar bill, however, except the toilet paper.....

·
Registered
195 Posts
Lee510 said:
In the meat department there is the aroma of charcoal-grilled steaks and brats.
No matter how much of a brat my nephew was I never would have set fire to him. :wow:

·
Premium Member
1,431 Posts
Lee510 said:
A new supermarket opened in our area. It has an automatic water mister to keep the produce fresh. Just before it goes on, you hear the distant sound of thunder and the smell of fresh rain.
I don't do much of the grocery shopping, but today I was at Ingles picking up some broccoli and asparagus when, yes, the thunder clapped and I thought "what the?" Then the mister came on and I remembered this thread.

Unfortunately, the way I look at it is probably just more cost to the product :confused:

·
THE Democracy Doctor
5,694 Posts
bowlesj said:
I don't do much of the grocery shopping, but today I was at Ingles picking up some broccoli and asparagus when, yes, the thunder clapped and I thought "what the?" Then the mister came on and I remembered this thread.

Unfortunately, the way I look at it is probably just more cost to the product :confused:
Would you believe even the "thunder" clapper is made in China? :eek: :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts