Registered
5,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

It be on da boat to it's new home!

Attachments

·
Registered
13,451 Posts
And it takes forfrigginever to get here. THEN... it gets put on a truck that takes an eternity. When you suffer thru all that and it gets to the dealership the hours it takes to uncrate to make sure there is no transit damage is bad. The half day to PDI is even worse. Every second can be an eternity. The paperwork with it sitting there staring you in the face is a nightmare. I'd rather have a root canal.

But, ya know, it's worth it!!!!!

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
5,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
grifscoots said:
And it takes forfrigginever to get here. THEN... it gets put on a truck that takes an eternity. When you suffer thru all that and it gets to the dealership the hours it takes to uncrate to make sure there is no transit damage is bad. The half day to PDI is even worse. Every second can be an eternity. The paperwork with it sitting there staring you in the face is a nightmare. I'd rather have a root canal.

But, ya know, it's worth it!!!!!

yea it;s cold out here now, so i really don't care, I mean I really do not want to ride from 129 to the richard russel through all the streams over the mountains see the waterfalls stop have picnic when it is 31 degrees out,

Really

I mean it

so i'll wia tto 9am to friggen leave when it;s more like 40degrees out!!!!!

the good thing is , I know my ship is coming in <g>

1 - 3 of 3 Posts