BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,899 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, Just wanted to say Hello. I just purchased a 2007 ST1300ABS with 12K on the clock. So, I am back in the saddle again!

I look forward to joining a RTE or some other gathering, although I am working two jobs, but it is not as bad as it sounds.

·
Registered
1999 LTC
14,456 Posts
NOGILLS2 said:
Hello all, Just wanted to say Hello. I just purchased a 2007 ST1300ABS with 12K on the clock. So, I am back in the saddle again!

I look forward to joining a RTE or some other gathering, although I am working two jobs, but it is not as bad as it sounds.
HEY, Floyd - welcome back around. Glad you're two wheelin' again. Stay tuned for Shreeve's May RTE - somewheres!! ;)

·
Registered
3,525 Posts
Congrats Floyd !!

Great to hear from you again.. Get out and ride....

John

·
Registered
2,193 Posts
So the big question is...will we see you in Boise?

·
Registered
1,899 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
At this point I would say no, but we do believe in miracles! It has happened before, I made Missouri CCR. and Midway UT.

·
Registered
3,402 Posts
NOGILLS2 said:

Hey bro! Great to see you on board. I'm working two jobs, too, and loving it! Give Miss E a hug for us.

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
maybe we need an RTE over night in LA...? kayjin crawfish and gumbo and assorted side dishes....what yawl think.....just a thought

·
Registered
1,899 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Now is the time crawfish are hoppin right into the pot!!!!

I just received proof of insurance, so I can ride now. Waiting on mesh jacket and HJC helmet. now just commuting.

Thanks Fr John, hope we can connect soon, would love to see you and Sweet Pea!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts