BMW Luxury Touring Community banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well with a potential COVID lockdown in MLB looming and Sunday looking like a great weather day, it looks like it's a trip down the Great Ocean Road for a morning coffee/hot choc:coffee: in Lorne this weekend.
Yes Geoff, it will be cleaned before I go and after I get back. :)
Also gives me a chance to carefully break in the new Metzeler Roadtec 01 tyres.

·
Registered
412 Posts
Well with a potential COVID lockdown in MLB looming and Sunday looking like a great weather day, it looks like it's a trip down the Great Ocean Road for a morning coffee/hot choc:coffee: in Lorne this weekend.
Yes Geoff, it will be cleaned before I go and after I get back. :)
Also gives me a chance to carefully break in the new Metzeler Roadtec 01 tyres.
View attachment 173620
Mark, I love that road so much did a lot of tours down that way when I drove tour coaches.I am sure your Roadtec 01 will be fine I have had them on a few BMWs now and loved them. I have just gone with Pirelli GT2`s for the first time to try them out and yes I know they are made in the same factory as Pirelli's owns Metzeler. But I wanted to try these out regardless. Since I got them fitted it has been pouring rain up here in Newcastle so have not had a chance to try them out.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.