BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I the new forum is looking really good.
Thank you Andy and all other who are involved on this big project.
I know how hard is to keep it running and you guys are doing a great job.

·
Premium Member
5,852 Posts
Actually this time we split up responsibilities. Jeff(eljeffe)did most if not all of the heavy lifting in terms of the user software and the forum, and I do only the system part, and keep the system running and happy.

·
Premium Member
124 Posts
Exquisite and with spell check too. Earned two thumbs up but I can only put one in the message.

·
Registered
1,474 Posts
Re: Great Improvment

Hey Guys, it's looking good and well within your expected times of delivery.

Bloody Marvelous

·
Registered
58 Posts
Like A New Highway

This is COOL!
Right now....with all the empty forums....its like being one of the first to cruise on a brand spankin new road!
Big lazy S's across all the lanes.....

·
Enthusiast - KI6CDF
442 Posts
Congratulations!

Gentlemen,

All I can say is Outstanding! What an improvement. You guys are great and your efforts are really appreciated.

Thank you.

Tom

·
Registered
749 Posts
Thanks!

Thanks to all involved for the hard work in putting this web site together.

I lost my wife to cancer some time ago and have had some tough times, especially late at night. I have found many friends on this site and have gleaned tons of information about my LT. Thanks again to all, especially to Grif who has put many a late night smile on my face.

God bless all of you!

·
Registered
1,517 Posts
Thanks to everyone involved in the recent upgrade. Great job! :) ;) :bmw: Just practicin' my smilies.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Makes getting work done even harder!!

The best....thanks for everything!!!

·
Registered
3,137 Posts
Donation Sent!

OK gang, ya done good! Made me realize I was a little late in tossing my fair share into the Kitty. So we found that "DONATE" button and found that it works just fine.

I just need to re-edjumacate myself now on how to navigate through all the new stuff!

Tks for all your efforts!

John

1 - 12 of 12 Posts