BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,891 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well,
Looks like it's time to come up with a new avatar...the ol' Gator wuz good but now it looks like we might have a Gatorette!!! Or a Gator II! Wow! This time last year we had no leetle ones around and now we have two with another 'un on the way!!! Woohoooo!!!

So, decided to change my avatar on a semi-regular basis. Right now I been a'drivin' the ol MG. Kinda like going from a Lear Jet to a Sopwith Camel. And since I have to fight them rednecks in pickups, soccer moms in minivans, and horned rats....I have adopted this one for now:

Oh, yeah, here I am on my daily commute:

Hmmmm.....actually, I like that one better for now....

·
Registered
2,272 Posts
Hey Dave,
Congrats on the future arrival. We to have a new little one on the way. Actually expected to make Her arrival sometime later this week or early next. This one will be our 4th grandchild. Spent Saturday with our 1 year old grandson. Had a ball. He's just walking confidently on his own and so is into everything. Sort of wears us 'ol folks out, but loving every minute of it!!

·
Registered
2,891 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Aw, man....ain't it grand?????

Never thought I could get attached to the little ones like that again, but there ya go....my heart and soul.

Enjoy 'em Lynn, they grow WAAAAAY too fast! Oh, yeah, they kinda run fast, too!!!

Send us some pics when the new one gits here, okay???

1 - 3 of 3 Posts