BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The banquet is tomorrow (Saturday Night) in Wilsonville. Who is going? Anyone? Buhler? Anyone?:rolleyes:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,138 Posts
You should see the 4 of us from the Western end there Ernie! That's John & Marilyn, Art & Marcia. How about Jeff & Judy? Are you out there Jeff?

John
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
AlaskaFish said:
You should see the 4 of us from the Western end there Ernie! That's John & Marilyn, Art & Marcia. How about Jeff & Judy? Are you out there Jeff?

John
Jeff and Judy are in Phoenix. Bummer that they won't make it. Brian? Are you coming down?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,138 Posts
Calling Meese!

What about Meese? Ken, are you out there?

John
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,651 Posts
Due to a extremely expensive Sept/Oct I am forced to work this weekend. Although it would be a great test of my new HID I installed last night.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
sanjaun2 said:
Due to a extremely expensive Sept/Oct I am forced to work this weekend. Although it would be a great test of my new HID I installed last night.
Let the light shine! Come on down my friend.:cool:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
No Ken Tonight, but maybe Randi?

AlaskaFish said:
What about Meese? Ken, are you out there?

John
I think Ken is about 800 mi south of dinner tonight.:( I think he is heading to a RTE for Bubble & Squeak in GB sometime soon.;) Ken, we'll miss ya.

Randi Kobernik... Are you coming over the mountian?
 

·
IBR# 366
Joined
·
16,589 Posts
Have fun, guys. I'm at home, trying to remember where all the light switches are. :)
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
A Good Time!

meese said:
Have fun, guys. I'm at home, trying to remember where all the light switches are. :)
A good time had by all. We missed you, Jeff & Judy and Brian. Some prizes were won at our table, but we won't say who or what; just in case we might want to re-gift you understand.:rolleyes:

Have a good time at home. Are you going to GB soon?
 

·
IBR# 366
Joined
·
16,589 Posts
Flying out Tuesday, then back to PDX on Sunday. No rest for the weary.

I'lll catch up when I get back north. I need to give you something, and possibly get a signature for my ending form.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
meese said:
Flying out Tuesday, then back to PDX on Sunday. No rest for the weary.

I'lll catch up when I get back north. I need to give you something, and possibly get a signature for my ending form.
The plot thickens...:eek: Have a safe trip.:) Oh BTW... That collection of Cat Stevens MP3's isn't going to hamper your entry back into the States I hope.;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
279 Posts
Grand Tour

Good to see you guys & Gals yesterday at the banquet. Doris and I came over and met up with my brother Rick and his wife Dawn. Rick won a drill set but I didn't get anything. I was a little disappointed but ask me off line about it as I don't want to offend anybody. Still had a good time. Hope to see you at WCR as soon as I can figure out where it is?????
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
474 Posts
I'll trade what I won

Anyone want to trade their prize for mine? I have a rather large "beer stein" that is quite nice:) It is actually a Lenox Vase that is much to large for anything in my house. That is my luck that when I do win something it is usually something that I can't use. Good thing Christmas is coming. I may just "re gift" this to someone.

It was a great event and Marcia and I really enjoyed it. I still need to make sure that I get credit for all the check points. I don't think that they looked at my book, only Marcia's and she was missing 2.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
932 Posts
We weren't able to attend the banquet - how did they determine how folks finished? Did yo have to attend the banquet to get the "finish" pin?

Just curious.

Denny
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
avonfloater said:
We weren't able to attend the banquet - how did they determine how folks finished? Did yo have to attend the banquet to get the "finish" pin?

Just curious.

Denny
The passport booklets have to be mailed in to the club before the middle of October. Then when you attend the banquet they have an envelope with tickets for the "drawing" as well as a finishers pin (first year) and bar for each year, a certificate and a patch for your trophy vest (providing you have a vest and a Honda GW hidden in the basement;) ). You do not need to attend the banquet to get the pin or a chance for prizes.
 
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Top