BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It is +2 C in Edmonton today. I haven't had my GT on the road since December 3rd. Main roads are clear with no ice. I think I will fire the girl up and take her for a 30 minute spin. Thankfully I have Gerbing pants and vest or I would freeze my _____ off.

·
Registered
705 Posts
You must have the 'City' clean off the ice Ron! My road is just ICE :(

Ride safe

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I live just outside of St. Albert. They usually get out and clean the road by 6:00 A.M. the day after a snowfall, so the street was clean except for the sand. I rode down highway 37 and then onto highway 2 North. Once you get onto the major highways the riding is pretty good .... just cold.

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
It was +4c here got out for a 4 hour ride on my airhead on Sunday 21st. Beautiful day not a cloud in the sky.

Garry

·
Registered
444 Posts
garry_kramer said:
It was +4c here got out for a 4 hour ride on my airhead on Sunday 21st. Beautiful day not a cloud in the sky.

Garry
Those airheads kind of get under your skin don't they.

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
Feb 28

Got out today for about 1 hour before the BIG GAME. GO CANADA GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Garry

·
Registered
705 Posts
Way to Go CANADA......just waiting for the ice to melt on the streets here in Edmonton. Hopeful my seats will be ready for the before riding season starts.

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
Bighopper said:
Way to Go CANADA......just waiting for the ice to melt on the streets here in Edmonton. Hopeful my seats will be ready for the before riding season starts.
We will be in Edmonton on the May long weekend, Maybe we can get together for coffee somewhere? Maybe more can join us?

Garry

·
Registered
705 Posts
garry_kramer said:
We will be in Edmonton on the May long weekend, Maybe we can get together for coffee somewhere? Maybe more can join us?

Garry
Sounds good Gary. I'll be around till Wednesday when the SO & I head off to Hyder Alaska & Stewart BC. Email me around that time or call & we can arrange something. Maybe RonK1200 will join us!

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I am riding my bike back from Vegas that weekend. I should be back in town that Monday afternoon. If you are still around let me know. It would be great to meet you guys and have some coffee or dinner.
Ron

1 - 13 of 13 Posts