BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Oh well, bug bit me again...

My '06 R1200GS was good but it is not much fun riding at highway/interstate during long cruises.

So, in 2 days I'll be flying to AZ to pick it up and ride back 800 miles to home in Central CA...

See you guys around here and on the roads I hope...

·
Registered
616 Posts
Congratulations! I now have over 60K miles on my '12, and still grin like an idiot every time I get on it. :sun:

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Congratulations! I now have over 60K miles on my '12, and still grin like an idiot every time I get on it. :sun:
Oh when it comes to bikes we're all idiots! :rotf:

Look at the below my signature... Except the last two (91 and 93) all of them was within the last 10 year... My average is one bike a year!!!
My wife says she is surprised that I still keep her!

Oh well, ignorance is a bliss! ;)

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Enjoy the ride home. 800 miles is a 1 day trip on the Big K :D
I am deliberately making it a 2 day ride out of it so I can enjoy it for a longer time. Plus the route I will be traveling under clear, sunny skies with 80F to 85F temperature along the way...

·
Registered
2,571 Posts
Oh well, bug bit me again...

My '06 R1200GS was good but it is not much fun riding at highway/interstate during long cruises.

So, in 2 days I'll be flying to AZ to pick it up and ride back 800 miles to home in Central CA...

See you guys around here and on the roads I hope...
Hi Jim,

Enjoy that new scoot! Check out this site (a sister site of this one), to learn how to farkle that ride even more. BMW K1600 Forum : BMW K1600 GT and GTL Forums

The power of the K16 is intoxicating. I recommend a good radar detector. ;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts