BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yesterday i had the pleasure of picking up my first LT. I had to ride back from Northampton and that was a pleasure. today i did a good few miles and i have to say that the more i ride it the more i like it. I cannot get over the way in wich it rides, it feels heavy, obviously but it aslo feels so solid on the road i feel i can relax and almost let the bike do the work. it there is one thing it could do with is a sixth gear overdrive. Othere than that i feel i have reached perfection. all that remains now is to find some time without work or kids to get some mileage under my belt.

Happy now
:bmw:

·
Registered
2,916 Posts
Good luck.

That is, to find time without kids and work. At least you have bike parked in the garage and when you get a chance, nap time or being off, you can ride.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Fantastic,

always nice to see another UK owner on the forum. I am sure you will have lots of fun over the summer (oh...... hang on summer was cancelled this year) well at least you can try the weather protection out in the UK.

If you ever start to head down to the south west let me know and we can meet up for a coffee and bitch about the state of british roads.

Mike.

P.S. Which year/colour did you get

·
Registered
127 Posts
Yep, as you said, "the more you ride it, the more you'll like it".

The LT feels "heavy" to me in the sense that it absorbs the road better than any other bike I've owned. As far as handling, after you get past parking-lot speed, it's sport pedigree makes itself felt.

You're the second new bike guy today -- and both Continentals!

You guys need to get together and celebrate.

Congrats!

Just Bee Safe

1 - 4 of 4 Posts