BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,945 Posts
$250 for $5million . . . that's a great ROI!
:histerica

·
BMW Guru
8,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
PMitchell said:
$250 for $5million . . . that's a great ROI!
:histerica
Want to go in half with me??:p

·
Premium Member
2,945 Posts
Ted Shred said:
Want to go in half with me??:p
Not compliant with FBI Rewels & Regs!

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
when you get your $5 mil ....remember me as your best friend......not sure the feds work thru emails .....think they send a gum-shoe to your door in person...

I would think scam...scam....scam...any time personal info is requested thru an email....

·
Premium Member
5,852 Posts
loansumrider said:
when you get your $5 mil ....remember me as your best friend......not sure the feds work thru emails .....think they send a gum-shoe to your door in person...

I would think scam...scam....scam...any time personal info is requested thru an email....
Are you kidding me? Coming from Nigeria? How can that be a scam?

·
BMW Guru
8,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
andy said:
Are you kidding me? Coming from Nigeria? How can that be a scam?
Believe it or not I actually sold 5 motorcycles to the Nigerian Senate, but that's a story for another day:)

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
Man, your FBI is good. If you do not send them the $250 the FBI will hunt you down.... ;)

Garry

·
Registered
860 Posts
OK... I got issues with all of this... lemme 'splain...

"We presumed you are a law abiding citizen..." They don't know you too well do they... :)

"whom would not want have scuffles..." Why not... Bring those namby-pamby jerk-offs on... A good scuffle is always a lot of fun. Um... Rugby, right?

"with the authority, in and outside America." Uh... they really don't know you... and that issue with you being at the Vatican and punching out a Bishop and all... or wuz that a Rook? geez...

One last thing... The EFCC knows about this Mac-n-Cheese eating scumbag Andrew Kelly... his name was all over the last Wiki-Leaks dump (not the documents... the actual post Thanksgiving dump).

I dunno dude... I'd board up the house, send the wife and kids off to grand-ma's, repower the sling-shot, feed the dog 'leg-of-paperboy' and hunker down... cause if'n you don't comply, "legal action will be taken immediately". And we all know that "you will be jailed as terrorism, drug trafficking and money laundering is a serious problem in our community today..."

Same thing you'll get if you make a U-turn in cul-de-sac... :D

Hafta admit... that's the best one yet! LMAO!

·
THE Democracy Doctor
5,694 Posts
I was wondering what language that letter is in? It's sure NOT English. :confused:

Or, maybe the SAME people responsible for the letter are responsible for writing those "secret" (term used really loosely) cables that Wiki exposed? :eek:

Actually, i take that back: even Nigerian scam artists know better than to put BS like that in writing! :D

·
Registered
3,525 Posts
Def, Def, Definitely forward that baby to the real FBI...

They tend to get a little pissy when someone starts using their identity....

Of course, Being as how it's from Nigeria, I say a bunch of us get together, go over there,
Find the scumbags and terminate their ability to continue in such affairs...

After all there is really no law in Nigeria.. :rotf:

John

·
Registered
47 Posts
If you send $500 you may get double :D

·
THE Democracy Doctor
5,694 Posts
medo10 said:
If you send $500 you may get double :D
I'd like to suggest another workable tactic: we all see how well our "drug war" and "terror war" has worked out? Well, along the same lines of excellence, I'd like to suggest a "fraud war." :rolleyes:

Much like drugs, I'm sure fraud will be eliminated in record time. :wtf:

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
I got one from the Attorney General.

OFFICE OF THE ATTORNEY GENERAL
441 4th Street NW, Suite 1145S
Washington, DC 20001

Attention: Sir,

We have received instruction from the Police Department ,Home land Security and the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) here in the United States of America to prosecute you over allegations of money laundering and terrorist ($10m usd) related activities to which there is over whelming evidence of your involvement.

Note a copy of this email have been forwarded to the UNITED STATE OF AMERICA POLICE/AUTHORITIES and will be ordered for your immediate arrest.

The need for your urgent prosecution arose from your inability to secure the mandatory Clearance Certificate from the Economic And Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC), Nigeria inspite of several opportunities given to you by the Police Department,Home land Security and FBI.

Inview of the indicting report submitted to the Police Department ,Home land Security and FBI by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC), the Police Department ,Home land Security and FBI has recommended for your immediate prosecution.

You have to obtain the required Certificate from EFCC- DIRECTOR, DR. FRANK WILLIAMS.
CONTACT HIM ON THIS EMAIL ADDRESS : [email protected] and the Cost of the Certificate is $170.00 only We are giving you notice of service of writ of summons after seven days of receiving this letter by mail.

If after the seven days and you are not able to obtain the Certificate to clear yourself before the Police Department ,Home land Security and FBI, Legal prosecution will begin immediately.

Justice delayed is justice denied.

Your's faithfully,
Attorney General
Eric Holder

·
THE Democracy Doctor
5,694 Posts
garry_kramer said:
I got one from the Attorney General......
I see a bad credit card commercial in here somewhere. The cost of being "cleared:" $170; the cost of learning to WRITE in basic English: priceless! :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts