BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pretty quick turn around for getting the site back on line. Or so it seems to me.

I decided to support the site by upping my membership. Up yours.

:histerica

Seriously, this site has saved many of us significant expense through all the help to be found here without wading through a bunch of ads.
(I'll grant that this saving is somewhat offset by buying all the gizmos and farkles we hadn't thought of until read about on this site. :) )

If you are not a supporting member, give it a try.
My unaffiliated 2 cents.

·
Registered
1999 LTC
14,459 Posts
CharlieVT said:
Pretty quick turn around for getting the site back on line. Or so it seems to me.

:histerica

Seriously, this site has saved many of us significant expense through all the help to be found here without wading through a bunch of ads.
(I'll grant that this saving is somewhat offset by buying all the gizmos and farkles we hadn't thought of until read about on this site. :) )

If you are not a supporting member, give it a try.
My unaffiliated 2 cents.
You saying "Up Yours" - meaning "Up Mine" ??

Well, "UP YOURS TOO!!!" :rotf:

OK - I think I'll early re-new, howz that?!?!?! Up that, Curtis!!! :histerica

Hey, off thread topic --- not up on my geography, butt you got any worries about Irene sprinklin' on ya?

·
Registered
1999 LTC
14,459 Posts
Forgot to add - this ole Dell desktop PC is a dinosaur, and has been for the last 4 - 5 years. Been so slow, I play solitaire on the iPhone while waiting for a boot up, or even a page change sometimes. As of right now, I'm noticing a definite change in speed during page changes and most commands. Maybe it's just me, butt sumpthin' is working for the better. Glad to put the 'thanks' wherever it belongs, guyz!!

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
Gee Dick, I represent that remark................just up-graded to a new smart phone. It has a real ring, ya' know like the dial sets had..........and the alarm clock sounds like a 'Rooster', too..................I'm startin' feel , s.m.a.r.t...................... :histerica

·
Registered
17 Posts
Congratulations and Thank You to getting the servers relocated and getting things up and running again. Much appreciated.

·
Registered
4,404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hiya, Dick.

I stole that little bit of humor from a collection of gaffs taken from church newsletters.
A pastor had written: I've upped my monthly contribution to the church. Up yours".

I just wanted to send the folks who do the site maintenance a gesture of support and thanks for their efforts keeping things going around here.

On the thread digression front: Forecast for Irene has been downgraded around these parts to winds of 30-50mph from earlier projections of 70-80mph. We'll probably get a few "volunteer" trees for firewood and the sawmill out in the woodlot from the "windfall". We're always prepared for power outages here. We'll weather the storm much better than folks south of here.
We'll be watching the news and thinking of those folks who are much more in harm's way.

Warm Regards from the Deep South of Vermont.

Dick said:
You saying "Up Yours" - meaning "Up Mine" ??

Well, "UP YOURS TOO!!!" :rotf:

OK - I think I'll early re-new, howz that?!?!?! Up that, Curtis!!! :histerica

Hey, off thread topic --- not up on my geography, butt you got any worries about Irene sprinklin' on ya?

·
Premium Member
1,157 Posts
Another thank you from a big fan of this site!!!

I for one get way more from this site than I put in. I have gained so much info from this site on many different subjects. Because of this I just upgraded to a Gold membership.

Thank you all who put so much effort into this site!!!

David

·
Registered
2,571 Posts
CharlieVT said:

+1. Best money I've spent in a long time! I've been repaid on this investment many times over.

·
Registered
910 Posts
Lmao I did upmine. So your were slow upping yours.... Seems someone always waits for someone else to up theirs first and then it be becomes fashionable to up theirselves..
Some how this isn't going the way I thought it would

1 - 10 of 10 Posts