1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,561 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
562 Posts
Batteries Plus will price match, even an internet price. (At least they did for me about a year ago.)

·
Registered
476 Posts
Is the 680 the way to go or the one that's about $30 more which is made for higher vibration environments? Often wondered....

·
Registered
4,241 Posts
rowie said:
Is the 680 the way to go or the one that's about $30 more which is made for higher vibration environments? Often wondered....
I went for the metal jacet one, got a good deal on it because they didn't have the plain one in stock. Went to walk out they said wait we got this one. LOL

Don't know if its better, since I never had the plastic one. But I like it.

·
Premium Member
2,949 Posts
rowie said:
Only need that one for the VTX! :D

·
Registered
912 Posts
You got a very good battery too. It has been in my LT for over a year now, and I have ahd zero problems. If I turn the shell and shut off all the switchable drain, it lasts for months even without a tender, with no regard for the temp.

And being the dry cell that it is, knock on wood, it does not care if the the LT is up, or resting on its side. It has need need a "rest" in a couple years, but what the heck, we all know its possible. :histerica

Bill

1 - 7 of 7 Posts