BMW Luxury Touring Community banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if any previous posts compiled a list of GOOD BMW dealers with addy's and phone numbers?

Obviously folks (like myself) will post when their dealership doesn't provide good service, but it would be nice to have a list of dealers that do a good job so when travelling it isn't a crap shoot or worse. Frankly I'm so disappointed with the dealer I purchased my bike from I wouldn't let them shine my shoes and have resorted to getting supplies from other dealers or online vendors. Further since corporate BMW hands out the "we can't really due much because they are small mom & pop shops" line rather than stepping up when a dealer really screws up, it falls to the riders/owners to take matters into their own hands.

So good dealers???

·
Registered
2,104 Posts
If anytime you get to Charlotte, nc. And you need work done, look up Dave Selvig. (Saddle man) on here, he knows more about bikes than most people, and does the job right. Would not take my bike to a dealer with him around.

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
http://www.sandiabmwmotorcycles.com

Best BMW dealer I've ever experienced.

They are combined with the BMW car dealer (MINI, too, FWIW) and this is a good thing, as the level of technical excellence is raised. Plus, there's a choice of waiting rooms. Plus, the selection of hats and other BMW stuff is greater.

Sister dealership, same organization, same owner in Santa Fe, too.

And, it's quite obvious that franchise laws--which are state laws--are pretty protective of dealers and there is often indeed little BMW can do about this. (Oklahoma City apparently a rare exception.) In ABQ we were saddled for decades with the 2nd-longest-in-business-as-a-BMW-motorcycle-dealer group in the USA and that dealer positively s*cked. They couldn't pull off an oil change successfully, and you never saw the same parts person twice, and of course they were combined with a couple oriental brands. The current dealer actually had to buy them out. They're now completely defunct.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.