BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took the day off yesterday for a couple of appointments at the VA. Rode the LT up. It ran GREAT!

Physical therapist says my shoulder is better, doesn't feel like it from this side but we'll continue on and see. Would prefer to not have to deal with surgery again.

Eye doctor says I'm losing my sight in my right eye. something growing in there and they probably won't do anything until it gets worse. So far, things are just pretty blurry in that eye. Doc said they might be able to correct it with surgery, key word was "might" but they don't intend to do anything except watch it for now.

Sucks to get old.

Was a real nice day for a ride.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Roger on the "Sucks to get old". The "Golden Years' are not for the faint of heart but they do beat the alternative.

Bob

·
Enjoy The Ride
3,981 Posts
The golden years are not what they said it was. I have only one eye that works & it is legally blind with out correction. Do what you can to repair your eye. :wave

·
Registered
2,272 Posts
Roger on the "Sucks to get old". The "Golden Years' are not for the faint of heart but they do beat the alternative.

Bob
Around here we refer to the "Golden Years" as "THE RUST YEARS". Just seems to better fit the effect! 74 and counting :)

Reactions: DanDiver
1 - 4 of 4 Posts