BMW Luxury Touring Community banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know where I can get the gasket the goes on the inside surface of glove box lid on 1150RT with the non radio prep glove box. I recently replaced the radio prep box with non radio box, but the gasket for the non radio box cover is different and is no longer available. The only available gasket on BMW fiche is the radio prep gasket. 11xxRT-P bikes are all non radio prep and have the same box that I do and the proper gasket.. Part # is 46632313242. Apparently this part is no longer available. Would appreciate help here, as without this gasket I have a messy situation. Thanks--Carl

·
Registered
426 Posts
You might try this gasket... $16.07

#46637653984 It is listed from 1999 on, but I would bet it will fit.

This fische extract is from MAX BMW...

Attachments

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks Biometrics---Tried that gasket. Wont work. Same gasket that was on my bike. Tried Beemerboneyard and they dont have one either. Made my own out of 1" thick foam. Not pretty but it will work. Foam is yellow color. Need to find some black foam so it wont look so funky.

·
Registered
1 Posts
carlemd said:
Anyone know where I can get the gasket the goes on the inside surface of glove box lid on 1150RT with the non radio prep glove box. I recently replaced the radio prep box with non radio box, but the gasket for the non radio box cover is different and is no longer available. The only available gasket on BMW fiche is the radio prep gasket. 11xxRT-P bikes are all non radio prep and have the same box that I do and the proper gasket.. Part # is 46632313242. Apparently this part is no longer available. Would appreciate help here, as without this gasket I have a messy situation. Thanks--Carl
Carlmd.....I know it has been some time, but I happen to have the gasket you were looking for. It is leftover from an RT that I rebuilt some time ago and is still in the original package. I was preparing to put it on ebay and found your request on this forum in the meantime. I know why they say BMW means bring my wallet. The item lists for between 50 and 80 bucks, but if you are interested you can have it for 25. my email is [email protected] me know.........thanks

·
Registered
426 Posts
jstaton said:
Carlmd.....I know it has been some time, but I happen to have the gasket you were looking for. It is leftover from an RT that I rebuilt some time ago and is still in the original package. I was preparing to put it on ebay and found your request on this forum in the meantime. I know why they say BMW means bring my wallet. The item lists for between 50 and 80 bucks, but if you are interested you can have it for 25. my email is [email protected] me know.........thanks
Now THAT's a DEAL! I hope he is still watching this thread.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.