BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
3,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A psychologist is speaking at a paranormal conference and asks her audience if anyone has ever seen a ghost. About 25% of those in attendance raise there hands. She then asks if anyone has ever been able to communicate with a ghost. This time fewer people respond. Her next question is whether anyone has had physical contact with a ghost, only 3 hands rise. Finally, the speaker asks if anyone has ever had a sexual experience with a ghost. The psychologist looks around the audience and at first, sees no response. Then in the back of the room a man slowly and shyly raises his hand. The speaker excitedly asks the man to come to the stage. In all of her presentations she has never had a person respond positively to this final question. She asks the man if he can tell a little of his experience. The man stands nervously at the podium saying nothing. Finally, the speaker again asks the man to tell of his experience with the ghost. The man, surprised, turns to the psychologist and said I'm sorry, I thought you said goat.

I don't beleive I'd have told that.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts