BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Enjoy The Ride
3,969 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm taking out the BC computer. I've never used it for anything but the temperature gage that no longer works. I'm going to install my new radar detector in its place. It has its own temperature gage.

My question is can I just unhook everything & can I use the BC switch for something else.

Attachments

·
Registered
61 Posts
saddle-man said:
I'm taking out the BC computer. I've never used it for anything but the temperature gage that no longer works. I'm going to install my new radar detector in its place. It has its own temperature gage.
My question is can I just unhook everything & can I use the BC switch for something else.
If you do decide to remove your BC and temp gauge I would be happy to take them off your hands. :thumb:

·
Enjoy The Ride
3,969 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think I found why the temp didn't work right. All the connections had corrosion & the top right was very green. Anyway out with the old & in with the new. The gage will be a radar detector,volt meter & air temp. indicator.

Attachments

·
Enjoy The Ride
3,969 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
SteveL said:
If you do decide to remove your BC and temp gauge I would be happy to take them off your hands. :thumb:
I'm to much of a pack rat to get rid of anything. Anything I take off the bike will be put on the bmw rack. Never know when you might put something back on.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts