BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all. I have been attempting to get in touch with Buckskin to order a heel toe shifter for my 06 LT, but each time, the mail is returned without the message getting thru. Does anyone know how to get in touch to place an order?? Is anyone else making the the shifter?? Les

·
Registered
21 Posts
Not sure what his email address currently is but I should be seeing or talking with him in the next few days and I will pass on the message,

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
gsrhoden said:
Not sure what his email address currently is but I should be seeing or talking with him in the next few days and I will pass on the message,
Thanks for the help. I have a new address if you could please pass it along. Been having a little trouble gettting it corrected in the LT site. The new address is [email protected] and the phone number is 916-984-5546 Thanks again, Les Kloppenburg

·
Registered
6 Posts
Do you have Buckskin's new email address? My husband rode for 30+ and had accident 7 years ago and we had his K1200LT converted into a trike last year in the hopes we could ride again. He has trouble shifting the the heel/toe shifter Buckskin sold looks like a winner. We've been trying to get in touch with him and have gotten several email addresses for him but all mail has been returned. Appreciate any assistance you can get. Thank you.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Re: Getting in touch with Buckskin re Heel/Toe Shifter

Thanks to gsrhoden, I was able to contact Buckskin regarding the heel/toe shifter for the K12200LT. He still sells them. If interested in his heel/toe shifter, his current email address is [email protected]

1 - 5 of 5 Posts