BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For anyone interested I picked up a Quest 2 GPS from www.gpsnow.com they deliver on time and from what I found the best prices. I used this for the first time on my trip to Rapid City SD from KC, KS. Loved the ease of use, has the entire US map already loaded, very clear screen, day or nite. Claimed waterproof, but wasn't rained on for the 6 days, had zero issues with vibration etc. I used the disc they supply to temp. mount it on top of the radio display unit and used the suction type mount that came with it, never came loose for nearly 2500 miles.

I used the find feature, typed in where (city, park, hotel etc) worked excellent everytime. Very happy with it for anyone looking.

·
Registered
588 Posts
bossxii said:
For anyone interested I picked up a Quest 2 GPS from www.gpsnow.com they deliver on time and from what I found the best prices. I used this for the first time on my trip to Rapid City SD from KC, KS. Loved the ease of use, has the entire US map already loaded, very clear screen, day or nite. Claimed waterproof, but wasn't rained on for the 6 days, had zero issues with vibration etc. I used the disc they supply to temp. mount it on top of the radio display unit and used the suction type mount that came with it, never came loose for nearly 2500 miles.

I used the find feature, typed in where (city, park, hotel etc) worked excellent everytime. Very happy with it for anyone looking.
The suction cup mount actually worked. Where exactly did you mount the suction cup?

I am looking for a way to mount my quest to my '05 lt.

Thanks.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts