BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
704 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I did the update to this version (5.3.1.0) a week ago & all seemed fine. Went to use it today & found that on starting it I had none of my GPS units ( Montana 650, NAV V) showing any more. Had to re-add them/register. And doing that it tried to make the Montana a Marine Device!

·
Premium Member
5,166 Posts
Must be something with your system? I run the same version (in Widows 10), and don't have any issues. I actually just ran it a few minutes ago thinking that I might have an update for my Nav V, but no updates, and the program ran fine.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I just got my nav 5 and after the first update my phone does not connect. After driving for 2 hours and thinking I don't know how to make this work a call came through. Also I don't know how to get my radio in the helmet. I thought you turn off the loudspeaker and it comes through automatically.

joey

·
Premium Member
5,166 Posts
I just got my nav 5 and after the first update my phone does not connect. After driving for 2 hours and thinking I don't know how to make this work a call came through. Also I don't know how to get my radio in the helmet. I thought you turn off the loudspeaker and it comes through automatically.

joey
It should, but only if you had already paired your helmet's bluetooth to the bike.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts