BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody know of an in helmet ear piece(s) that is blue tooth compatable with a Garmin Zumo 550? I had a Scala Rider which was ok but would like to find a system with just the ear piece(s) and not the microphone. I want the GPS prompts and no phone calls, don't need or want the radio function either. The Scala went south a few weeks ago and I'm looking for it's replacement.
Thanks in advance,
Dave :bmw:

·
Premium Member
542 Posts
heavynikonf3 said:
Does anybody know of an in helmet ear piece(s) that is blue tooth compatable with a Garmin Zumo 550? I had a Scala Rider which was ok but would like to find a system with just the ear piece(s) and not the microphone. I want the GPS prompts and no phone calls, don't need or want the radio function either. The Scala went south a few weeks ago and I'm looking for it's replacement.
Thanks in advance,
Dave :bmw:
I would think that almost any of the bluetooth headsets would work. Just do not put in the Mic. I have the Sena setup from rocketmoto.com that really works well. If you do not hookup to any other device than the GPS that is the only thing you will hear.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Try pairing the phone to the zumo as a headset not a cell phone, have never tried it but it should leave the mike out of the loop......

1 - 4 of 4 Posts