BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,986 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
G&G Driver's Backrest - Are they adjustable? NO ONE???

I am purchasing a G & G Driver's backrest (already ordered :cool: ) and was wondering if anyone knows if they have any adjustment forwards and backwards once installed or are they pretty much stationary?

·
Registered
1,986 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks So Much

I appreciate that feedback and will sleep better tonight. I was afraid that it might not be adjustable and I had already ordered it. Thanks again. :rotf:

Sunderland said:
I have one and it is adjustable forward and back. I don't think you can raise or lower it though.

·
Registered
601 Posts
Just a little tip when installing the backrest -- when drilling the mounting holes in the back part of the saddle, don't push the drill too hard. You could potentially drill through the vinyl seat covering.

There are some pictures here that helped me with my installation: http://www.scbmwrc.com/tech/k12ltmods-machlachlan01/k12ltmods-machlachlan01.htm

I think you will be pleased with it. In my opinion, it is the best looking backrest and I like that it's low to easily swing your leg over it. To be fair, my first backrest was a Bakup and I give it credit for being a bit more comfortable than the GG.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts