Registered
1999 LTC
14,458 Posts

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Dick,

Last day to order under group buy is December 13th. Cyclenutz takes credit cards too. So you do not have to wait for PayPal set up.

Dick said:
I'm in for one, Matt - thanks for initiating the group buy - good work. I gotta get Paypal set up, so I hope the group buy doesn't run out on me.

·
Registered
220 Posts
That looks nice. Where are you planning to mount it?

Joe

·
Super Moderator
1,403 Posts
I will be buying one for the R1200GS - its a great deal!!

I have a Centec for the LT and it will remain but the Centec unit has a few issues that the Fuzeblock solves quite nicely.

While the fuses and terminals are more protected from the elements on the Fuzeblock getting to them does require the removal of a cover.
Normally not an issue but when you are troubleshooting could be a hassle since you need to remove the cover to service.

And this is where the Centec has a little bit of an Achilles heal: the fuse prongs can contact the cover when inserting and that's not a good thing as you can cause a direct short.
Second item in this area is that its sometimes difficult to seat the male prong in the female counterpart when the cover is off.
I have had the occasion to take off the cover and noticed a fuse was not properly seated. :(

In the shop should not be an issue but when you are on the side of the road trying to get the fuse inserted it takes time and patience as you cannot observe and you mostly go by feel . . .

Just my 2 cents!!

·
Registered
61 Posts
Count me in for one. What next? How do I order/pay?

·
Premium Member
4,883 Posts
Thanks Matt, I just placed an order for a fuse block that I had been putting off for way too long. - Nice and simple.

Just go to Matt's line above. It will take you to the special.

·
Premium Member
1,488 Posts
Thanks, Matt. I've also been considering a fuse block and you've made the decision easy! I will place an order today.

·
Registered
261 Posts

Attachments

·
Wrencher Extraordinaire
2005 K1200LT
14,251 Posts
dfinazzo said:
I will be buying one for the R1200GS - its a great deal!!

I have a Centec for the LT and it will remain but the Centec unit has a few issues that the Fuzeblock solves quite nicely.
Dan,

Wish you had posted earlier as I have a Centec AP-2 coming for the GS and now I am convinced I should go with the FZ-1. Guess it will end up on the LT as well.:p

·
Premium Member
7,622 Posts

·
Registered
2,016 Posts
I musta missed something along the way but I have to ask...where can that tray be purchased? And is it compatible to an '08 LT?

·
Registered
81 Posts
I'm in. Thanks, Matt. This comes up at the right time, as I am in the "prefarklization" phase of bike modification, leading up to the inevitable explosion of purchases necessary in order to get all the good stuff on the bike that I see you guys riding with.
jb

·
Premium Member
7,622 Posts
SoberBiker said:
I musta missed something along the way but I have to ask...where can that tray be purchased? And is it compatible to an '08 LT?
It is a K-box. Grossly overpriced for a price of plastic, but gets the job done.

http://www.ccmotorcycles.com/

1 - 17 of 17 Posts