·
Premium Member
2,962 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,862 Posts
I'm no train expert, but I don't think this is going to work
Excellent.

Those are red hose markers, not protectors. They make finding the severed ends of the hose easier, after the train passes by.

Reactions: StClair

·
Registered
2,746 Posts
Excellent.

Those are red hose markers, not protectors. They make finding the severed ends of the hose easier, after the train passes by.
You sure? It seems like the one from the track to the intake on the pump would be easy to find. Just follow the hose from the pump to where the hose is severed. You are now half done. The end connected to the hydrant? Just look where there is currently a water fountain where a few moments ago there was none. You probably just found the other half of the hose.

<object style="position:absolute;z-index:1000" type="application/x-dgnria" id="plugin0" height="0" width="0">

</object>

·
Registered
4,247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #129 ·

·
Premium Member
7,862 Posts
Michael, that is a scream! Each one is funnier than the last one. Outstanding. :histerica

That motivated me to go find this photo taken on our SS1000 charity ride 2 summers ago.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2011 R1200RT
8,178 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,157 Posts
What can it hurt?

Attachments

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
That is really very funny. Like this thread.
I hadn't visited this thread in a while, so came back today for a quick review. Consensus is, You are all a bunch of sick puppies! And Frank, you need help. :D

·
Premium Member
2,962 Posts
Word spacing is important at CVS!

·
Premium Member
2011 R1200RT
8,178 Posts
That's what she says! :histerica

·
Premium Member
2,024 Posts