BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just came across this. An interesting looking tool for not a ton of money. Probably still better and cheaper to send your injectors out, but I suspect this might do a pretty good job.

·
Registered
2,751 Posts
I did not watch until price was stated if it was. I use a professional service. I get new O-rings, 2 each injector, a new inlet filter, and a flow chart, the units are balanced and if one is not up to par I'll be notified. BMW charges over 4$ for each of the O-rings on an injector so for a set of 4 injectors that alone is about 35$. Turn around is usually 4 days. USPS priority mail is used. Nice to see a retailer trying to fill a need though. I did my K bike at 100,000 miles and the bike really ran so much smoother. There are things like SeaFoam that you can spike your fuel with that help also. I'm a firm believer in that product.
Mr Injector - Home

Reactions: bmwcoolk1200

·
Premium Member
7,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I did not watch until price was stated if it was. I use a professional service. I get new O-rings, 2 each injector, a new inlet filter, and a flow chart, the units are balanced and if one is not up to par I'll be notified. BMW charges over 4$ for each of the O-rings on an injector so for a set of 4 injectors that alone is about 35$. Turn around is usually 4 days. USPS priority mail is used. Nice to see a retailer trying to fill a need though. I did my K bike at 100,000 miles and the bike really ran so much smoother. There are things like SeaFoam that you can spike your fuel with that help also. I'm a firm believer in that product.
Mr Injector - Home
I think the price was around $135.

·
Registered
80 Posts
I have one it works good on the K injectors but on the R injectors I had to hold them in place when cleaning them. Doing it made both bikes run smoothed.

·
Registered
2,751 Posts
The last 4 injectors I sent to Mr. Injector the bill was $75. All that said, clean injectors make a noticeable difference. On a K bike it is a serious effort to change them out though. An R bike not so much hassle.

Reactions: DRONE
1 - 5 of 5 Posts