BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
4,263 Posts
You must never have opened that one. Mine looks like hell ;)

·
Premium Member
7,546 Posts
You must never have opened that one. Mine looks like hell ;)
Is it true that shop manuals, like dogs, begin to look like their owners over time?
:histerica

·
Registered
4,263 Posts
Is it true that shop manuals, like dogs, begin to look like their owners over time?
:histerica
I probably wouldn't be a good judge of that plus I don't have a dog. >:)

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No, and I'm beautiful so I can't help you!

Used it to do the front brakes and now I've sold the bike... good deal on a "new" manual!

·
Registered
52 Posts
amazan has them for 32.38$ brand new in the plastic with free shipping. so if you dont require the plastic then its a little cheaper:grin:

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hope you're selling something in the not too distant future... I'll be sure to piss all over your ad too.

It's $30 shipped... if you're not interested in saving TAX and $2.38 then sure... check out Amazon.

amazan has them for 32.38$ brand new in the plastic with free shipping. so if you dont require the plastic then its a little cheaper:grin:

·
Registered
52 Posts
Hope you're selling something in the not too distant future... I'll be sure to piss all over your ad too.

It's $30 shipped... if you're not interested in saving TAX and $2.38 then sure... check out Amazon.
awe someone got upset>:) and that 32.38 is tax free.
u said it was a great deal not me. i cant help it if u overpaid

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Removed from sale... due to this idiot.

Reactions: Voyager

·
Registered
52 Posts
Removed from sale... due to this idiot.
this person has a name calling problem now im a idiot... hmm and idiot is a person who is ignorant which shows im not cause i seem to know the going rate for them.:wink:

sell it for a 100$ i dont care really
this idiot (yes me) is done with this :wave

·
Registered
4,263 Posts
Amazon does have them for $32.38 as long as you have already paid the $99 prime membership fee, otherwise it is $51.95. For those who are not prime members already, $30 is a good price for what is essentially a new book. Not worth becoming a prime member just to get the book at that price when you can get it for $30 shipped to your door, plus, Zamfield doesn't need it any longer and is actually doing a service for a potential new LT owner by not trashing it or leaving it to collect dust on a shelf. I think the price is right for many people.

JMO

Reactions: zamfield and 99+bmw

·
Registered
52 Posts
Amazon does have them for $32.38 as long as you have already paid the $99 prime membership fee, otherwise it is $51.95. For those who are not prime members already, $30 is a good price for what is essentially a new book. Not worth becoming a prime member just to get the book at that price when you can get it for $30 shipped to your door, plus, Zamfield doesn't need it any longer and is actually doing a service for a potential new LT owner by not trashing it or leaving it to collect dust on a shelf. I think the price is right for many people.

JMO
(this is not about original posters book) not correct 32.38 is the price.. prime just means u always get free 2 day shipping no matter the price. it does not reduce the price of item. if it says prime eligible that means if you have prime you get the free 2 day shipping.. if you dont have prime and your items total 49$ or more your entire order gets free standard shipping.

and who cant find another 20$ to add to the order to meet the 49$ mark. i know because i dont have prime:wink:
amazon is not always the cheapest either
cheers:)

·
Registered
4,263 Posts
(this is not about original posters book) not correct 32.38 is the price.. prime just means u always get free 2 day shipping no matter the price. it does not reduce the price of item. if it says prime eligible that means if you have prime you get the free 2 day shipping.. if you dont have prime and your items total 49$ or more your entire order gets free standard shipping.

and who cant find another 20$ to add to the order to meet the 49$ mark. i know because i dont have prime:wink:
amazon is not always the cheapest either
cheers:)
OK, got the list price and actual price wrong but I am going to stick by it being an acceptable price for the book.

·
Premium Member
7,546 Posts
It must be winter to generate this much acrimony over a $30 book (or $32.38 as the case may be). This is almost as exciting as a tire or oil thread.
:smile:

Reactions: zamfield

·
Registered
4,263 Posts
It must be winter to generate this much acrimony over a $30 book (or $32.38 as the case may be). This is almost as exciting as a tire or oil thread.
:smile:
I could start or turn this into an oil thread if you want but as of yet, I have not been guilty of such a travesty as being the initiator of an oil thread.

Reactions: 58caddy

·
Premium Member
7,546 Posts
I could start or turn this into an oil thread if you want but as of yet, I have not been guilty of such a travesty as being the initiator of an oil thread.
If only the manual had an oil stain...

Reactions: bmwcoolk1200

·
Registered
4,263 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,392 Posts
That book was cheap - I sold mine for $7,300, but included a fully farkeled "07 LT with it since I didn't need the bike any longer without the book. >:)

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
If anyone wants it - Let me know... Thanks.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts