BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Grand Opening of the new Fry's Electronics in Roseville is Friday. However, someone on the inside advised me they are having their "soft" opening today and Thursday in case you wanted to stop by and take a look. This location is definitely a step above the old Incredible Universe store in Natomas. Very well done. It's on North Sunrise between Douglas and Lead Hill.

There is also a new John's Incredible Pizza Company just up the street in the old Sam's building. Huge multi-faceted affair. Sort of a Chuckie Cheese for big people!
 

·
Rider Journeyman
Joined
·
2,015 Posts
Tallyho said:
The Grand Opening of the new Fry's Electronics in Roseville is Friday. However, someone on the inside advised me they are having their "soft" opening today and Thursday in case you wanted to stop by and take a look. This location is definitely a step above the old Incredible Universe store in Natomas. Very well done. It's on North Sunrise between Douglas and Lead Hill.

There is also a new John's Incredible Pizza Company just up the street in the old Sam's building. Huge multi-faceted affair. Sort of a Chuckie Cheese for big people!
Howdy Bob,

Thanks for the heads-up! :dance:

I love that place but, Nancy seems to get the heebie-geebies when I drag her there. :crazy:

.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,886 Posts
Watch your local papers for the humongo sales flyer.

The Fry's stores in the Dallas area usually have some incredible sales any time a new store is opened. You have to get there early and fight off the other nerds with a baseball bat, but some of the deals are that good (and limited quantities).
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
deputy5211 said:
The Fry's stores in the Dallas area usually have some incredible sales any time a new store is opened. You have to get there early and fight off the other nerds with a baseball bat, but some of the deals are that good (and limited quantities).
My daughter works there and has been involved in setting the store up for about five weeks. They have a lot of events and special deals happening specifically for grand opening weekend this Friday through Sunday. I believe they are staying open until 11pm as well. She mentioned the store has a decent stock of about everything including items like Wii systems. The store design itself is something to appreciate taking on Roseville's railroad heritage as its theme.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Apparently all the grand opening deals are good only for today(Friday) and are available at Natomas as well.

Been meaning to upgrade my NAV II with the next edition of Mapsource due out in June. I want to put all of North America on one card but the 512K that came with it is not large enough. Picked up a 2gb CF card as one of the grand opening deals for $16 with $16 rebate. Can't beat that!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
860 Posts
Tallyho said:
Apparently all the grand opening deals are good only for today(Friday) and are available at Natomas as well.

Been meaning to upgrade my NAV II with the next edition of Mapsource due out in June. I want to put all of North America on one card but the 512K that came with it is not large enough. Picked up a 2gb CF card as one of the grand opening deals for $16 with $16 rebate. Can't beat that!
Wanted to get over there on Friday... Work got in the way... To cold today... and family on Sunday... But i can not wait to get over there. Everything I hear about it is top notch. Until I got Wild Blue, I hated making the trip to Natomas. Now I am close enough I can buy the big box stuff and not worry about how I will tote it on 'Blue'...

BTW, they carry the outlet "cigar" converters for the LT??? :D Have to use those for my handheld Garmin... Got sent on a wild (read - lengthy) ride too many times for Tia Vicki. We now do the Garmin thingy!
 
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Top