BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2001 K1200LT with ABS and Brembo brakes and a bent front wheel. I see a used wheel on Ebay with a OEM part #36317650032 stating it will fit R1100RT, K1200RS, and K1200LT. When I look up on different web pages I see 2 different #'s one with ABS (36312335679) and one with intergrated ABS, I'm not sure what intergrated ABS is. Can anyone give me information about the correct part # for my bike? If more information is needed let me know and I will try to provide it.

·
Registered
2,104 Posts
Integrated brakes started in 02, I believe, the caliper will say BMW. Brembo was 99 to 01.

·
Wrencher Extraordinaire
2005 K1200LT
14,254 Posts
Nope that one is not listed for the LT. It only works on K1200RS up to 2001 and R1100S up t0 2005. Not the LT.

·
Enjoy The Ride
3,989 Posts
36312335679 should be the part you need. There are other wheels that might fit but they are not weight rated for the LT.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you for the response. Do I have the correct part #36312335679?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the correct part #. I didn't want to buy the wrong wheel off of Ebay. Every ones help here is always appreciated.

·
Registered
610 Posts
blindluck said:
Thanks for the correct part #. I didn't want to buy the wrong wheel off of Ebay. Every ones help here is always appreciated.
I have a front wheel that fits an 02 LT that I bought on Ebay. It has a dent on it so it was probably off a wrecked bike. I couldn't get it balanced completely with weights but it ran fine with dyna beads in it. I used it for several tire changes. If it will fit your 01 and you want to try it you can have it if you pay shipping.

·
Enjoy The Ride
3,989 Posts
alstrickland55 said:
I have a front wheel that fits an 02 LT that I bought on Ebay. It has a dent on it so it was probably off a wrecked bike. I couldn't get it balanced completely with weights but it ran fine with dyna beads in it. I used it for several tire changes. If it will fit your 01 and you want to try it you can have it if you pay shipping.
The brake rotor lugs have the wrong offset on a 2002 wheel.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks Al and Dave, I have an order in with Beemerboneyard, who was extremely helpful. I appreciate the offer Al but mine is holding air and only shakes at slower speeds off the gas, I will try harder to just stay on the gas. After I have a replacement I will have my bent one straightened and repainted and hold on to it incase another member is in need. Thanks again!!!! :bmw:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts