BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So today I just noticed my front brake line leaking at the "T" and am planning on getting the Spiegler brake line kit. I'm curious what the kit looks like at that "T". Are the front brake lines one piece, or several pieces. Any pictures would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you in advance.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Looks like this. The kit comes with its own T, with fittings. Just throw out the existing one. Enjoy.

Mark

Reactions: Notahog and 58caddy

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
more than one piece when you get the pipe kit you will know where it all goes, good luck

Reactions: 58caddy

·
Registered
6 Posts
2 weeks ago, my front brake line at that "t" also broke. This happened to my '06 with about 45k miles. The break happened the day after I got home from a 2k mile 6 day vacation road trip. And in my garage. Boy, talk about providence! Watch the youtube video for installation by Kirk from BMW Illinois group. He's made one for the integrated abs and one for later model abs showing how to bleed each different servo. It's crazy how light the cables are when you get them versus how costly they are. But far cheaper doing them yourself. Good luck.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts