BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sold the Goldwing and bought a 2011 RT. I used the Wing as my primary everyday vehicle and plan on using the RT for the same purpose. The BMW dealer ''Bentonville BMW'' in Arkansas made my choice easy. They are good people to work with and their new bike prices are the best that I have found.
It was hard choosing between a new 2010 GT and the new 2011 RT. I figured that the RT was probably better suited for everyday use. Do I miss the Goldwing? NOPE . The RT is more fun. :wave

·
Registered
543 Posts
Good choice.
Don't forget to get your forehead tatooed at your first service. You are going to be hooked for life. :bmw:

·
Registered
498 Posts
missusfinz said:
Good choice.
Don't forget to get your forehead tatooed at your first service. You are going to be hooked for life. :bmw:
Hey Ellie,

Show us some pics of your forehead tattoo!

:bmw:

·
Registered
13 Posts
FuzzyFace said:
Sold the Goldwing and bought a 2011 RT. I used the Wing as my primary everyday vehicle and plan on using the RT for the same purpose. The BMW dealer ''Bentonville BMW'' in Arkansas made my choice easy. They are good people to work with and their new bike prices are the best that I have found.
It was hard choosing between a new 2010 GT and the new 2011 RT. I figured that the RT was probably better suited for everyday use. Do I miss the Goldwing? NOPE . The RT is more fun. :wave
Congrats. I picked mine up on New Years Eve day and had the same choice of which bike to buy. I ended up with the 11 RT too.

Safe riding.

George

·
Registered
2,571 Posts
FuzzyFace said:
The BMW dealer ''Bentonville BMW'' in Arkansas made my choice easy. They are good people to work with...
+1 I ordered all my parts for my rear main seal/clutch replace through them (on the advice of shoswell) and like them a lot. They are very nice folks, and their parts prices are very good too.

·
Registered
543 Posts
Lawrence_D said:
Hey Ellie,

Show us some pics of your forehead tattoo!

:bmw:
Lawrence... are you ever lucky. I just happened to be looking through my pictures and I found the attached one.
This was taken when I took my bike in for it's first service. It took a while for them to do the service. Thank goodness, there was a post I could lean against.
The tatoo didn't hurt because I have no feeling in my head.
If you would like to see my BMW butt tatoo I will post it? (I dare you to say yes... :dance: )

Attachments

·
Registered
196 Posts
missusfinz said:
Lawrence... are you ever lucky. I just happened to be looking through my pictures and I found the attached one.
This was taken when I took my bike in for it's first service. It took a while for them to do the service. Thank goodness, there was a post I could lean against.
If you would like to see my BMW butt tatoo I will post it? (I dare you to say yes... :dance: )
That's just wrong on so many levels!

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
O M G :eek: :wack:

·
Premium Member
533 Posts
I thought seriously about a Wing or a bigger HD; but, I really didn't want something that heavy! I know that I made the right decision. You'll love your RT!

Regards,

·
Registered
498 Posts
missusfinz said:
Ellie,

Nice!! So glad to see that you are not letting yourself go in the off season up north!!

:histerica

·
Registered
391 Posts
missusfinz said:
Does the Monroe shock absorber folks make truck shocks to fit an RT? Cute tatoo by the way!

·
Registered
543 Posts
Lawrence_D said:
Ellie,

Nice!! So glad to see that you are not letting yourself go in the off season up north!!

Geez,
with all the negative comments, I'm so glad I shaved my stomach before getting the picture taken.
Ellie :cool:

·
Registered
498 Posts
missusfinz said:
Geez,
with all the negative comments, I'm so glad I shaved my stomach before getting the picture taken.
Ellie :cool:
And don't you know that we are too!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts