BMW Luxury Touring Community banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,862 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Free to anyone who can use them -- front and rear BMW K1200LT shocks with 51,xxx miles on them. I replaced them on my 2005 LT with Ohlins. They had not failed, it was just time to replace them.
You pay shipping. In lieu of shipping I can deliver, you can pick it up, or I'll meet with you if you are close.

·
Premium Member
7,862 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
These are BMW shocks, not Ohlins. Straight from the factory OEM shocks, with 51,000 miles on them. They are free and they are still available.

·
Premium Member
36 Posts
Thanks! I understood that these were the BMW factory shocks, I have the same factory shocks on my 2005 LT and have been considering upgrading to aftermarket Ohlins or similar. I was just curious if you still had the Ohlins you replaced them with and were considering selling them if you did.

·
Premium Member
7,862 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks! I understood that these were the BMW factory shocks, I have the same factory shocks on my 2005 LT and have been considering upgrading to aftermarket Ohlins or similar. I was just curious if you still had the Ohlins you replaced them with and were considering selling them if you did.
I misread that, sorry about that.
The Ohlins were on the 2005 LT when I sold it back in 2012 -- they are long gone.
That said - if you are in the market for new shocks call Ted at Ted Porter's Beemer Shop. He can help you pick out what is best for you and your bike and has several brands to work with.

Reactions: meese
1 - 5 of 5 Posts