BMW Luxury Touring Community banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I posted here as unable to post in classifieds.

I have a 2005 K1200LT that I love and have ridden 75,000 miles. I had the opportunity to purchase a K1600 Grand American which is now my long-distance bike. I couldn't bring myself to sell the K1200LT as it runs perfect and is a great bike. I decided to make it a bobber and it is unbelievable to ride. I now have all of the parts/pieces that I removed and want to give them to someone who will use them. I've attached photos of most of the parts and a photo of the bike so you can see what's left on the bike. I'm located in the Orlando Florida area if anyone is interested. I just don't want to see the parts go to waste. Let me know if you're interested.
thank you
Road surface Flooring Floor Wood Art
Computer Electrical wiring Computer hardware Personal computer Electronic engineering
Wood Gas Hardwood Tool Wood stain
Automotive tire Automotive lighting Motor vehicle Automotive design Vehicle
Automotive tire Automotive exterior Wood Motor vehicle Auto part
Fuel tank Tire Wheel Plant Automotive fuel system

·
Registered
610 Posts
What a great idea!! Wish i still had mine. Sold last year with 223,000 miles, otherwise I'd be on the way to Orlando to get these spare parts
Kudos for offering them.
And a one of a kind LT for sure!

·
Registered
7 Posts

I have a 2005 K1200LT that I love and have ridden 75,000 miles. I had the opportunity to purchase a K1600 Grand American which is now my long-distance bike. I couldn't bring myself to sell the K1200LT as it runs perfect and is a great bike. I decided to make it a bobber and it is unbelievable to ride. I now have all of the parts/pieces that I removed and want to give them to someone who will use them. I've attached photos of most of the parts and a photo of the bike so you can see what's left on the bike. I'm located in the Orlando Florida area if anyone is interested. I just don't want to see the parts go to waste. Let me know if you're interested.
thank you
View attachment 180935 View attachment 180936 View attachment 180937 View attachment 180938 View attachment 180940 View attachment 180941
I am in West Palm and could use a lot of what you have displayed here, I own a 2005 - especially the right and left engine guards and the alarm (working or not). Can you reach out to me at [email protected]

Respectfully,

Rich

·
Registered
2003 BMW K1200 LT (88K on 2020/08/13)
264 Posts
@Dadsgargage

Very nice of you to help those in need, the world could be a better place with more people like you. Would love if you could post other views of your K12 bobber. I too recently made the transfer to a 2015 K1600 GTL and have my 2003 K12LTE, that runs awesome at 105k, could be a consideration and awesome project!

Reactions: kbob12

·
Registered
317 Posts

thank you
View attachment 180935 View attachment 180936 View attachment 180937 View attachment 180938 View attachment 180940 View attachment 180941
Hi,

I can use the crash bars as mine are toast from an accident, also need both mirros, seat is worn out and so are the back rest for the passenger has holes in it. Can you ship to California ? I will pay of course. Let me know. Thank you.

·
Premium Member
1,367 Posts
Nice work. And good on ya for the free spares. I was looking to cafe my 2004 but didn't have enough of a shop anymore. So I gave away the whole bike. Pay it forward and feel blessed you can.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts