BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Wrencher Extraordinaire
2005 K1200LT
14,348 Posts
How fortunate is this? I saw the link in the MOA ON today and you have to sign up with an e-mail addy but the guide is free to download after you sign up. Looks to have some really good routes to explore as well as a few ADV rides. I'll see if I can get a few copies for us at the Hotel but you may want to get your own copy and start planning rides!

Link freemotorcyclingguide.com

·
Registered
569 Posts
John, I also bought the Butler map of the Ozark area, and it shows some great roads very close to Russellville. We were there a year ago, and the weather was just terrible, we ended up hardly riding at all. The Pigtails look to be a 'must do' for folks.

Dave

Reactions: katnapinn

·
Old Slow Guy in A Fast Car
8,602 Posts
John, I also bought the Butler map of the Ozark area, and it shows some great roads very close to Russellville. We were there a year ago, and the weather was just terrible, we ended up hardly riding at all. The Pigtails look to be a 'must do' for folks.

Dave
Pigtail's just one of many, Also 123 both the north and south parts. Ar 309 (Mt Magazine Scenic Byway) to Mount Magazine and 155 to Mount Nebo are both fun roads. And don't forget Hwy 7 with it's 100 MPH sweepers. >:)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts