BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
322 Posts
... OR, just go to google.com

Type in "30 newton meters in foot pounds" (for example)

Works for all kinds of conversions.

·
Premium Member
1,428 Posts
rcoolbaugh said:
... OR, just go to google.com

Thats just so last year....Get with the times...Its all about apps don cha know!!!

·
Premium Member
1,428 Posts
rcoolbaugh said:
I already have a nifty converter for my iphone. I write software for a living ..... I DON'T do it in my spare time.
Of coarse you do, what was I thinking.... :feedtroll

Calm your liver chowderhead, Sorry to offend...oh, wait.. now I understand... "Massachusetts" (Must say it slow for the full effect) :D :D :D :D :D :D

Hey, I didn't make it up its even in wikipedia....
:dance:

And since its an I-phone, how come you don't google it, instead? how 'bout dem BoSox??? :histerica

:stir: :wack: :wtf:

·
Just ridin'
5,297 Posts
Another good one I've been using for years is:

Convert by Josh Madison. It has evolved into a very useful converter for almost any measurement. Runs on Windows and Linux/UNIX.

It is freeware.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,746 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hoss, I recognize the picture from Popular Mechanics circa mid to late 60's. I was once given every PM mag from 1963 to the mid 80's. Sometimes I wish I still had them. Lots and lots of beer and cigarette ads as well as interesting articles.

We are way past the time we were supposed to start driving flying cars.

Loren

shoswell said:
Of coarse you do, what was I thinking.... :feedtroll

Calm your liver chowderhead, Sorry to offend...oh, wait.. now I understand... "Massachusetts" (Must say it slow for the full effect) :D :D :D :D :D :D

Hey, I didn't make it up its even in wikipedia....
:dance:

And since its an I-phone, how come you don't google it, instead? how 'bout dem BoSox??? :histerica

:stir: :wack: :wtf:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts