BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
847 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody have a fort worth rack or something like it that they want to get rid of Time for a new look

·
Registered
207 Posts
I've posted this many times. but i would highly recommend you watch this video: and here's a picture how mine turned out.. Total cost to me was 78 bucks.. It's a Harley rack fitted to the LT.. very easy to do.. and way way cheaper than a ft worth.

Attachments

·
Registered
847 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've posted this many times. but i would highly recommend you watch this video: and here's a picture how mine turned out.. Total cost to me was 78 bucks.. It's a Harley rack fitted to the LT.. very easy to do.. and way way cheaper than a ft worth.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UyjUbEuJPPc
Thanks BeemerJoe that looks like it would work for me

·
Registered
207 Posts
It really does look good.. I go 2 or three months with the trunk and then switch to trunkless. To me there is no difference in handling, so it's just a Mood of the day type thing.

·
Premium Member
7,646 Posts
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UyjUbEuJPPc
Does it make your LT go "potato, potato, potato?"
>:)

·
Registered
6 Posts
GaryEm,

I have one of these racks in my garage with all of the mounting hardware and instructions. I have a 1999 K1200 LT. Not sure if it will fit your bike. I will let it go cheap.

·
Registered
847 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I already got Harley rack thanks for the offer and it would fit all year LT

·
Registered
2 Posts
GaryEm,

I have one of these racks in my garage with all of the mounting hardware and instructions. I have a 1999 K1200 LT. Not sure if it will fit your bike. I will let it go cheap.
How much for the FT Worth Rack? If you are in Arlington I could arrange a local pick up if desired. I am there at least once per week.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Good job. Looks great.
I actually took my antenna off so didn't need to bend my rack. I find my reception is fine with the hidden antenna. If not, i just use my iPhone plugged into the aux input.. Much prefer the clean look without the antenna

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi Beemer Joe; As a newbie would you have a link or supplier name on the H-D rack. Nice job. Just what I am looking for. Thanx Bruce

·
Registered
207 Posts
1 - 18 of 18 Posts