BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,565 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Just a reminder that the Fort Bragg ride is coming up. There are 2 weeks left to book rooms, so don't want too late!

·
Premium Member
7,565 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Friday Diiner, Saturday Ride up from San Jose

No reason to mess with something that works. :D We have a few folks coming into town from SoCal and Colorado who will all arrive Friday afternoon/evening. I think everyone coming in is staying next door to The Duke, so as has become our tradition we’ll have dinner there Friday night. We’ll meet up there around 6 p.m. If that’s too early let me know and we can push it out a bit. Even if you can’t come on the ride dinner here is always fun and the stories are almost as tall as the ones told once we get to Fort Bragg.

http://www.theduke.com/

For Saturday morning we’ll meet at San Jose BMW at 8:45 and leave at 9:30. Chris will open the shop early and have coffee and snacks for everyone. It’s fleet week in San Francisco so we’ll do the sneaky back way through the city I took some of you on last year. They’re ready for us at Tony’s for lunch and the Tap Room for dinner, so everything seems to be in great shape!

Looking forward to seeing everyone next weekend!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts