BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was on a trip to China this month and while there I tried to dial into the forum, but was blocked from accessing this site by the China Governments' internet firewall. It seems that Chinese citizens are not allowed to see what we do and say on this website!!!
Go figure!!!

·
Registered
912 Posts
Welcome back to the Free World.

But, if Comcast and some others have their way with tiered service, where users and sites both pay for speed, well, we may all be in the same boat.

Bil

·
Registered
4 Posts
WildBil said:

But, if Comcast and some others have their way with tiered service, where users and sites both pay for speed, well, we may all be in the same boat.

Bil
Chinese secret service might trow you in jail for spying. They are funny about the internet access. I went to China when I was in the wheelchair, they thought I too slow and slow down the tour, they asked me to stay at the hotel.

·
Premium Member
2,942 Posts
WildBil said:

Bil
Getting closer . . .

Video

·
Registered
2,746 Posts
No doubt the Chinese government would block this site. The whole lot of us are a bunch of subversive yahoos!

Maybe if we all rode 35 year old Honda 90's we wouldn't be blocked.

Yahoo Loren

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
PMitchell said:
Getting closer . . .

Video
That is disturbing to say the least.

Edit: Oh, crap I just noticed this was post 666 from me...Satan's behind it.....Satan's behind it. :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts