BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
I will send this around the US and the world today, to my friends and family that just don't get what I like so much about Texas!

·
Registered
1,899 Posts
WOW After watching this I have discovered I am a TEXAN! I have been to nearly all the places mentioned in the video. I have been to some places not mentioned, also.

Orange to Brownsville on the coast, Lumberton wasn't mentioned. Although I havent been to Muleshoe yet.

·
Old Slow Guy in A Fast Car
8,602 Posts
NOGILLS2 said:
WOW After watching this I have discovered I am a TEXAN! I have been to nearly all the places mentioned in the video. I have been to some places not mentioned, also.

Orange to Brownsville on the coast, Lumberton wasn't mentioned. Although I havent been to Muleshoe yet.
Well you aint no TEXAN till ya been to Muleshoe:p

·
Registered
13,451 Posts

·
Registered
3,330 Posts
It's been about nine years since the last time I passed the big'ol mule standing just off the road.

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
Very nice!

Been to some, got a lot to go....

Didn't see any from my old stompin' grounds around Iowa Park (ie Vernon, Burkburnett, Wichita Falls, ...) ...

Ahhhh, to be south of the Red River.....

·
Registered
3,208 Posts
Pretty good video, there was one last year same theme, same song done by a Harley rider.

I'm proud to say I've been to and recognize quite a few of those places,
and I've just seen a couple I need to go and find :)

I do have one minor "bitch" about Texas.

I like to ride those deserted farm roads out there in west Texas,
several times I've rode 20-40 miles down a road and suddenly the pavement just ends,

would y'all get it together and post some pavement ends in xxx miles signs
for us tourists please.

·
Premium Member
7,795 Posts
SilverBuffalo said:
... pavement ends in xxx miles signs
for us tourists please.
Hey, Hans... yeah... that would be nice.. then again, most folks hardly notice in their F350DDL's (Ford F-350 model, Diesel dual-lee's...) For them it's either "hard surfaced" or the Gulf of Mexico.

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
gulfxray said:
Very nice!

Been to some, got a lot to go....

Didn't see any from my old stompin' grounds around Iowa Park (ie Vernon, Burkburnett, Wichita Falls, ...) ...

Ahhhh, to be south of the Red River.....
Hey, I grew up in Burkburnett! What a small world..........

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
dwsdad said:
Hey, I grew up in Burkburnett! What a small world..........
Cool!

Dad was stationed at Shepherd AFB late 60s to early 70s... We left in the summer of 73 at the end of my Junior year in HS....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts