BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
maybe. If my ABS is bad, which might be, I may have an other wise great black 02 LT for sale! 26000 miles and rides great. Love it. Now I'm pissed at it. Can't get it to stop as it should. ABS pump whines with the rear but not with the front. Bleeding dosen't seem to help or make a difference. I guell I'm going to have to call a dealer and see what it might cost to have them check it out. Never done that before.

·
Registered
519 Posts
ronnieds said:
maybe. If my ABS is bad, which might be, I may have an other wise great black 02 LT for sale! 26000 miles and rides great. Love it. Now I'm pissed at it. Can't get it to stop as it should. ABS pump whines with the rear but not with the front. Bleeding dosen't seem to help or make a difference. I guell I'm going to have to call a dealer and see what it might cost to have them check it out. Never done that before.
Did you try to flush the system and replace the brake oil? I heard this has helped a few others with ABS problems.

Bowdon

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
He means fluid (he better).

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
ronnieds said:
maybe. If my ABS is bad, which might be, I may have an other wise great black 02 LT for sale! 26000 miles and rides great. Love it. Now I'm pissed at it.

HOW MUCH????

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'll let you know Friday. I'm taking it to Atlanta BMW to read the codes and see what they think is wrong.

·
Registered
2,746 Posts
Now Bill! You already have a green one and a gray one! You don't need a black one too!

Loren

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
wa1200lt said:
Now Bill! You already have a green one and a gray one! You don't need a black one too!

Loren
You're right Loren , but I sold the Green one. What I really need is a 650 GS, but the one who must be obeyed has other plans. Of course when a price is right, who knows :p

1 - 11 of 11 Posts