BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
364 Posts
Jerry:
You say 1 3/4 up, but do you mean down? Lower than stock pegs?

·
Registered
183 Posts
Wish I had the spare cash for these, maybe before my trip in May. I think they may help my knee on the long rides.

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
Wish I had the spare cash for these, maybe before my trip in May. I think they may help my knee on the long rides.
$150 is probably the cheapest money you will ever spend on a LT accessory, if it helps your knees and hips as it does for me, then money well spent, go on, don't be lousy you know you need em.

Reactions: ProfSnape

·
Registered
183 Posts
$150 is probably the cheapest money you will ever spend on a LT accessory, if it helps your knees and hips as it does for me, then money well spent, go on, don't be lousy you know you need em.
I've decided to get them while I can. I have a 3,000+ mile trip planned so I've been looking at floorboards and backrests. I have a backrest that will work with a little modification so I have a hard time justifying paying what people are asking for them. Floorboards have been my preferred option to give me some comfort on the long rides. Between the floorboards, J-pegs and **** o pegs I think I should have plenty of options. lol I can switch out to the stock pegs once I start hitting the curves if I find myself grinding the boards.

·
Registered
71 Posts
I was wondering why you are looking at selling them? Did you not like them, any issues... etc?

I looking at a set so was wondering. Also you said about backrest... what did you find that you liked... I found a make called Utopia and is easily removable so was just wondering on that too.

Mike

1 - 8 of 8 Posts