BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
A great like new bike with all the bells and whistles asking $8200. Only 11,152 miles! This bike comes with a lot of extras! Tires only have 5K on them, includes another set of Brand new Bridgestones, also comes with NAV IV GPS with Factory mount and additional car mount and power cords, top case rack, Side and top case inside bags, metal fuel disconnects, no mech issues at all! Never dropped....ok leaned over in garage for a nap but no marks! New AGM battery, smart charger, after market wind screen w/side wings, (Original perfect European sport shield included), Dice IPod unit replaced CD changer, Air Hawk II seat pad, Two 3/4 helmets with J&M wired headsets for use with Factory CommII system, BMW toolkit all manuals PDF plus HC owners, listed in Norfolk Craigslist and on Cycletrader. Here's a couple of pics to go with it. Feel free to PM, call or text or email 757 344 seven seven three five. Selling due to wife's health, was never able to take the kind of trips we bought the bike for after wife diagnosed with seizures, and other issues. Moving on to RV to spend quality time in retirement together. Very sad to sell as I love this bike but has to be done. Thanks!

Attachments

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Located in Poquoson Va. Near Newport News and Hampton Across the water from Virginia Beach and Norfolk.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Lost my phone so anyone still interested new # is 757 344 Seven seven 3 6. This is wife's phone still hoping to find mine! Or email or pm me.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts