BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2004 Unigo trailer made in New Zealand with hitch for 2000 K 1200 LT. I'm sure hitch would work for other years. Except for some scratches and nicks in the paint excellent condition. Has not been used since 2012. More pictures available if interested. Located in Southern Illinois. $1350 + shipping or you pick it up.

Attachments

·
Registered
610 Posts
What a deal! Earlier this summer I paid $1750 for one without a hitch.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
324 Posts
If the Uni-go has been used a lot you may want to replace the wheel bearings, swing arm bushings, spring and rubber bumper. Be sure to balance the wheel too.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Since I'm still a newbie to this forum it doesn't let me PM you. I'm interested.

Are those scratches on the sides or just reflections? And what condition would you say this is in overall? Does it need anything soon, like tire, wheel bearings, swingarm bushing, etc...? And how close to St. Louis are you? We are moving to Kansas City this summer. St. Louis, or a little further into Illinois wouldn't be too far from the KC area to pick it up.

It might be easier to deal directly through email. Mine is smillerv2 at gmail dot com. I don't get on this forum every day to see replies.

Thanks,
Steve

1 - 7 of 7 Posts